Folks this edition bring us to the great state of Minnesota where on May 26th-29th the Revival Music Festival will transpire. Where car camping is a new option, let’s delve into that in a moment here. This festival looks to be close to another that I feature so I spaced out their coverage to prevent confusion of brands. So folks THIS LINK bears some important information you need to read. The early bird special is a good deal, and this appears to be a reasonably priced festival. All of the rules are pretty much common scene that I post for EVERY festival! This is a rain or shine outdoor two stage festival located at Harmony Park Music Garden, and it has many amenities including:
- THURSDAY EARLY CAMPING: Gates Open 3pm on Thursday, May 25.
– Must have a general admission and Friday pre-party ticket.
- FRIDAY PRE-PARTY: Admission at 12pm on Friday, May 26.
- GENERAL ADMISSION FESTIVAL TICKET: Admission 10am on Saturday, May 27.
- HARMONY PARK CLOSES at 3pm on Monday, May 28.
- ADMISSION: If you arrive early before admission time on any given day, you can come in and pay for the previous day’s ticket.
- RE-ENTRY: After you have been admitted and have your wristband, you are welcome to leave and re-enter the event at any time.
HERE is a complete list of local area hotels for those of you like me that do not camp and stay indoors for the event.