NASHVILLE, Tenn. (March 22, 2021) — Tex Williams – Smokin’ Country Swing – The Lost Tracks has been released by Country Rewind Records as part of their Western Heritage Collection. The project was co-produced by Aaron Dethrage and Rex Allen Jr. with Thomas Gramuglia as Executive Producer. Bil VornDick provided additional recording for the project which was recorded at EastSide Manor and Mountainside Audio Lab recording studios in Nashville, TN and is being distributed by Select-O-Hits in both national and international markets. The Tex Williams – Smokin’ Country Swing – The Lost Tracks album is available for streaming and download on all digital music platforms including Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Pandora and more here.
“This Tex Williams’ album is a rare and special treat for the fans of Western Swing Music, by one of the genre’s greatest artist. These lost tracks have been updated to make the album more modern sounding by adding instruments and blending it into the original recordings. This was a work of love for the musicians and producers.” stated Executive Producer -Tom Gramuglia.
Tex Williams – Smokin’ Country Swing – The Lost Tracks -Track List:
1. Alimony – Sollie Paul “Tex” Williams and Buddy Ebsen
2. Every Night – Edward Townsend, Roni Rae and Scott Johnson
3. Smoke, Smoke, Smoke (That Cigarette) – Sollie Paul “Tex” Williams and Merle Travis
4. Just A Bummin’ Around – Peter Graves
5. Long John – Eddie Miller and Enos William “Skeets” McDonald
6. White Silver Sands – Charles G. “Red” Matthews
7. Let’s Go Rockabilly – John Gluck, Jr. and Diane Charlotte Lampert
8. Roll On Buddy (Nine Pound Hammer) – Merle Robert Travis
9. Roses and Revolvers – Joseph Francis “Sonny” Burke, Paul Francis Webster and Don Raye
10. Sidetracked – Don Larkin and Joe Simpson
11. You’re Cold, So Cold – James Clarence “Jimmy” Wakely and Sollie Paul “Tex” Williams
12. Talkin’ To The Blues – James “Jim” Ellsworth Lowe and Marvin Moore
13. Castle Of My Dreams – J. L. Bateman and Steve Chase
14. Worried Mind – Theron Eugene “Ted” Daffan and Jimmie H. Davis
15. When I Call The Roll – Ricky Riddle
These recordings are a follow-up to Country Rewind Records previous releases of such greats as Conway Twitty, Johnny Russell, Mickey Gilley, Tex Ritter, Merle Travis, Billy Don Burns, Carl Smith, Waylon Jennings, Connie Smith, Jeannie C. Riley and more which have all received great reviews by music critics worldwide.
Country Rewind Records has dedicated itself to bring classic country with this contemporary feel to not only the past country fans but also to the new country listeners.