You have more questions…
We have some answers.
We know that you have a few more questions for us, so we’ll get to some of the most important ones now and share more as things unfold over the coming weeks.
Tickets & Camping Sales
Our plan is to release additional tickets and camping in early June, depending on the Virginia state and local Covid reopening schedule and success. If things continue moving in a positive direction, we anticipate having 3-day and single day tickets, as well as all types of camping packages, except for Premium RV, available. We’ll get the word is out before sales begin, so be sure to sign up for our emails and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
2020 Tickets are Good for 2021!
If you held onto your 2020 tickets and camping, you are good to go! We also know that some of you may need help remembering where you put that information…. no worries, we’ve got you covered. Watch for a new confirmation email to hit your inbox in the coming weeks as we receive final approval to gather this July.
But what about COVID?
We feel more optimistic than ever that we’ll be together this summer AND we’re still waiting for final approval from state and local governments to host this year’s festival. We will be following state and local guidelines for gathering and will have more information about this leading up to the festival.